WordPress database error: [Table 'grades8_wpsite.wp_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'
If your tutor answers "NO" to any of the following questions,
you probably need to keep looking.
- Are all of your tutors state-certified teachers?
- Do your tutors have teaching experience in a public or private school?
Determining Your Student's Needs:
- Is an assessment given to pinpoint student skill gaps?
- Does the battery of tests focus on multiple skills such as vocabulary, comprehension, math concepts, math applications, etc.?
- Is an individualized tutoring program designed specifically for each student for each class?
- Is the tutoring program linked to the results of testing?
- Does the program offer a 1:1 student-to-teacher ratio?
- Will the student be working with a tutor face-to-face at all times?
- Does the program provide written progress reports?
Curriculum and Method of Instruction:
- Does your program offer as many as 20,000 different lesson plans?
- Is your curriculum published by national education publishers?
- Does your program include Phoenemic Awareness lessons?
- Will you make sure the student has mastered a skill before you move on the next skill?
- Does your program achieve an average increase of one grade level equivalency (GLE) in ~40 hours of tutoring?
Motivation and Study Skills:
- Do you spend time each session working on study skills?
- Do you have an incentive program that will motivate the student?